Thursday, October 13, 2005

How to Create your own Video Blog tutorial

Comments:
This is great, you break down step by step how to go about video blogging! This is ideal for people just getting in to video blogging.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Excellent tutorial. I'm a 360-virtual tour provider who is interested in producing video virtual tours and commercials for realtors/brokers, etc.

Your tutorial was refreshing.

What equipment do you use to create the video itself. I had pretty much decided on the software that you utilize, but am uncertain which type of camcorder I should purchase (I don't feel I need HD - the internet isn't there yet, but I may be wrong).

Much thanks,

Jason Bennett
Nashville Virtual Tours & Photogarphy
www.nashvtp.com
jason@nashvtp.com
 
You can create video about sport. The best hockey club is NHL Washington Capitals!
Russian forvard club NHL Washington Capitals Alexander Ovechkin for the first time will take part in a match of "All stars" NHL. I Love Hockey!
 
hmm took me 4 days but now iam here and my good there are alot of nice things in here
 
I want known all about affiliate programs and
ppc advertising
 
Good parity the price plus quality
buy aldactone
atarax online
buy valium
Very good blog!!!!
 
If you want buy coreg to you here
 
I love MySpace
 
Super site!!!
Consultations on a line
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Video Blog Post Generator

Enter the url, width, and height of your movie. Then press the "Get Post" button and your video post code will be generated in the text area below. This should be used with Flix Pro

URL: Width: Height:

*NOTE* The ' character will be replaced with the ` character.


Flash 8 Detection Code


<$BlogItemBody$> replace code